Delivery partners for the Rainbow Flag Award are carefully selected LGBT+ youth organisations. This means that the initiative:
- has a focus on improving the lives of LGBT+ people;
- applies a heritage of skills and expertise around LGBT+ identities from youth and community work practice;
- uses facilitated learning, interactive tools, plus questioning and exploring techniques in the delivery of training and services;
- supports the uniqueness of each school or college engaged with the programme, and encourages them to problem solve their own bespoke solutions, based on knowledge of their context and setting;
- maintains grassroots connections to local youth and LGBT+ communities, helping to link schools and students with their local LGBT+ youth services.
The current Rainbow Flag Award delivery partners are (click on the logos for details of delivery areas):
Can’t find your region or area? Contact us here.
Wish to become a Rainbow Flag Award delivery partner?
We are always on the look out for good quality LGBT+ youth organisations, or youth organisations with an excellent LGBT+ inclusion ethos, to help deliver this very important work, in turn helping support the life-saving work that you do. If you are interested in becoming a Rainbow Flag Award delivery partner, please contact us here.
Want to know how we use your data?
Please go the website of your Rainbow Flag Award delivery partner for information about how your data will be used.