THE RAINBOW FLAG AWARD IS DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Some schemes dictate to schools and colleges what they should do to become LGBT+ inclusive. We believe all schools and colleges are different, and, with a bit of support, you are best placed to identify the areas you are good at, and the areas you need support to improve on. True LGBT+ inclusion will only be successful and meaningful, if it is led collectively by you, your students, your staff, and your communities.
It is possible to gain a Rainbow Flag Award in an academic year. Once gained, it is valid for a further two years (at no extra cost), with options for renewal available to you at the end of the three-year cycle.
The first year membership price includes the key elements to start you on your journey, then we help you identify what other services your school will need to achieve positive LGBT+ inclusion.
FIRST YEAR MEMBERSHIP £495*
What this buys you from your Rainbow Flag Award delivery organisation:
- Access to the Members Area of this website, containing a Rainbow Flag Award Handbook, detailed information of the training, services, resources and products available from your Rainbow Flag Award delivery organisation, a “Guide to Creating LGBT+ Inclusive Policies” (written by a former Ofsted HMI), as well as some other starter resources and posters.
- Two places on starter LGBT+ inclusion training – primary and secondary/college versions available.
- Access to LGBT+ positive classroom resources.
- 20% off the cost of all further training and resources and resources.
- Review of your work with detailed feedback.
- Ongoing support.
To apply to become Rainbow Flag Award school or college, please contact us here.
FIND OUT MORE:
We will host termly online Rainbow Flag Award discovery event, a chance to find out more about the award and have all your questions answered.
Find available dates below, events are free to attend, please register via the link. Access to the Zoom will be allowed only for those registering using school or college email addresses.
|Thursday 4 November 2021, 4pm – 5.30pm||REGISTER HERE|
Download information here: