THE RAINBOW FLAG AWARD IS DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Some schemes dictate to organisations what they should do to become LGBT+ inclusive. We believe all organisations are different, and, with a bit of support, you are best placed to identify the areas you are good at, and the areas you need support to improve on. True LGBT+ inclusion will only be successful and meaningful, if it is led collectively by you, your service users, your staff teams, and your communities.
It is possible to gain a Rainbow Flag Award in an one year. Once gained, it is valid for a further two years (at no extra cost), with options for renewal available to you at the end of the three-year cycle.
The cost price includes the key elements to start you on your journey, then we help you identify what other services your organisation will need to achieve positive and meaningful LGBT+ inclusion.
Working around the financial year with cohorts starting in April and October, the Rainbow Flag Award requires you take a positive whole-organisation approach to LGBT+ inclusion, focusing on six areas of the organisation:
Through a year-long process of self-assessment and ongoing monitoring and feedback, organisations have access to a variety of resources and interventions, helping them meet the standards in each of the Rainbow Flag Award areas.
Prices start at just £795 plus VAT for very small youth organisations. Bespoke prices based on your organisation size (people) and set up (locations) are worked out through the application process.
- Places on starter LGBT+ inclusion training (number determined in application process, based on the size of your organisation).
- Access to the Members Area of this website, containing a Rainbow Flag Award Handbook, detailed information of the training, services, resources and products available from your Rainbow Flag Award delivery organisation, a “Guide to Creating LGBT+ Inclusive Policies”, as well as some other starter resources and posters.
- Access to LGBT+ positive youth work resources.
- 20% off the cost of all further training and resources and resources.
- Review of your work with detailed feedback.
- Ongoing support.
Still have questions? Join our Rainbow Flag Award Discovery Event on 4th June 2024.
Ready to sign up?
Find the Rainbow Flag Award flyer here: