THE RAINBOW FLAG AWARD IS DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Some schemes dictate to organisations what they should do to become LGBT+ inclusive. We believe all organisations are different, and, with a bit of support, you are best placed to identify the areas you are good at, and the areas you need support to improve on. True LGBT+ inclusion will only be successful and meaningful, if it is led collectively by you, your service users, your staff teams, and your communities.
It is possible to gain a Rainbow Flag Award in an one year. Once gained, it is valid for a further two years (at no extra cost), with options for renewal available to you at the end of the three-year cycle.
The cost price includes the key elements to start you on your journey, then we help you identify what other services your organisation will need to achieve positive and meaningful LGBT+ inclusion.
Working around the financial year with cohorts starting in April and October, the Rainbow Flag Award requires you take a positive whole-organisation approach to LGBT+ inclusion, focusing on six areas of the organisation:
Through a year-long process of self-assessment and ongoing monitoring and feedback, organisations have access to a variety of resources and interventions, helping them meet the standards in each of the Rainbow Flag Award areas.
- BAND A: £795* for organisations with 0-15 employees (includes two places on starter training)
- BAND B: £1295* for organisations with 16-50 employees (includes three places on starter training)
- BAND C: £1895* for organisations with 51-200 employees (includes four places on starter training)
- BAND D: £2595* for organisations with 201-500 employees (includes five places on starter training)
- BAND E: £3395* for organisations with 501+ employees (includes six places on starter training)
What this buys you from your Rainbow Flag Award delivery organisation:
- Places on starter LGBT+ inclusion training (see above for training place numbers with additional training places available at £150* each)
- Access to the Members Area of this website, containing a Rainbow Flag Award Handbook, detailed information of the training, services, resources and products available from your Rainbow Flag Award delivery organisation, a “Guide to Creating LGBT+ Inclusive Policies”, as well as some other starter resources and posters.
- Access to LGBT+ positive youth work resources.
- 20% off the cost of all further training and resources and resources.
- Review of your work with detailed feedback.
- Ongoing support.
Still have questions? Join our Rainbow Flag Award Discovery Event on 16th January 2024.
Ready to sign up? Find your local delivery organisation here.
Or, you can fill in an application form:
Find the Rainbow Flag Award flyer here:
*plus VAT if your delivery organisation is VAT registered