Your Rainbow Flag Award is now due for renewal!
You have three options:
Option One: Start Again
This option is useful for schools that have done little or no LGBT+ inclusion work since completing their Rainbow Flag Award, or where there has been a significant turnover of staff.
Cost: £795* for primary and other small schools, £995* for secondary schools, and £1295* for all-through independent schools.
- Two places on “Introduction to LGBT+ Inclusion” training course.
- 20% off the cost of all further training, services, resources and products, if needed.
- Access to the “Members Area” of The Rainbow Flag Award website.
- Access to three standardisation processes throughout the membership year, from which you will receive in an in depth review of submitted evidence for each Rainbow Flag Award section, with suggestions for further improvements.
- Some ongoing support via telephone and/or email.
- Certificate upon completion
Option Two: Audit Review
Designed for schools that are still delivering whole-organisation high quality LGBT+ inclusion work.
- Half day site visit audit, with detailed feedback and improvement plan.
- Two places on “Introduction to LGBT+ Inclusion” refresher training course.
- 20% off the cost of training, services, resources and products.
- Access to the “Members Area” of The Rainbow Flag Award website. • Some ongoing support via telephone and/or email.
- Renewed Rainbow Flag Award certificate, if all the area standards are met, valid for a further two years. If not all area standards are met, schools have the options of going back into full award process (extra cost £50* per area needing review), or to go into option three.
Option Three: Your Rainbow Flag Award lapses
*plus VAT if your delivery organisation is VAT registered.